Epipen Insulated Soft Case LegBuddy™
YuLegBuddy™ by OmaxCare
DISCREET + COMFORTABLE + BODY WEAR
Pocket expands to hold emergency shots, and medications such as:
- One or Two Epinephrine Auto Injectors (Adrenaclick, EpiPen, Emerade, Twinject, Adrenaclick, Anapen, Jext)
- Diabetes supplies (ie, an insulin pen, screw on needles, glucose meter, test strips, and a lancing device), and most emergency first aid auto injector devises
- Easy to wash, no itching, no smells
- Prominently displayed Universal Medical Symbol let's other know you are carrying life saving medications.
BEST SOLUTION FOR TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE MEDICATIONS
- Wilderness Medicine Research results confirmed that body heat is the best solution for regulating temperature sensitive medications than any cases.
- The combination of LegBuddy body wear in addition to the high grade outside neoprene pouch a proven solution for long winter and summer travel.
- Water Resistant Insulated
Available in three sizes and seasonal colors.
XS: Most children ages five to fourteen
S-M: Teens and adults 120 TO 160 lbs
L-XL: Larger built individuals over 160. Also a good size for wearing it on the thigh.
To find the perfect fit see size guide image (Blue background picture) . If your measurements fall in between two sizes choose the smaller size.